Details of Our Translation Services
We provide accurate and efficient translation (both English-Japanese and Japanese-English) by experienced lawyers and native paralegals. We have broad expertise and experience, especially in areas concerning settlements/payments. (More information down below.) Feel free to contact us about the pricing, delivery time, and any other requests. (We also welcome online discussions using Zoom, Whereby, etc.)
2.1. Basic rate
Translation and Legal Check Service
Eng → Jpn 30 to 35 yen / word
Jpn → Eng 25 to 30 yen / character
Proofreading Service by Native English Speaker
Jpn → Eng 3 yen / character
– Rate depends on the delivery date and difficulty of the original contents. *Our delivery date is usually within two weeks, but we are also capable of express deliveries. (This will cause additional costs.)
– Price above does not include tax.
– Word-count is based on the Word Count function of “Microsoft Word”.
-Pricing may be reduced when there is duplication in the original text.
-“Legal Check” means comments concerning legal issues by attorney.
-“Native Check” means proofreading by native English speaker.
3. Strength of our service
3.1. Fields of Expertise
International experience of Nakasaki:
-Belonged to the financial department of one of the leading law firm of international and commercial legal services in Japan, Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu.
-Been involved in negotiations with companies such as Google, Apple, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, FourSquare, Yahoo! Inc. and many more.
3.2. Legal advice
In addition to translation service, we can identify important issues regarding the original text and comment on possible countermeasures. This is a service that only lawyers with accurate knowledge of relevant laws/regulations and extensive experience in contract negotiations can provide.
4. Service Flow
1) Make an inquiry about documents to be translated
2) First reply from us within 1 business day
3) Official ordering
*There will be no charge until your official order. When you are making an inquiry for the first time, we may include an engagement agreement.
4) Translation and legal comments from us
5) Final inspection and delivery of translated documents with legal advice